In this week’s episode of The Skillwork Forum, Tim and Brett continue to outline the projected trends in the trades coming in 2023.
Advanced technology, the fourth industrial revolution and mental health care and awareness are three of the trends discussed in this week’s episode.
In the second part of today’s two-part episode of The Skillwork Forum, Tim Raglin (COO of Skillwork) and Brett Elliott (President and CEO of Skillwork) discuss the remaining impacts, trends, and challenges they see coming as we enter into the 2023 labor market.
How can businesses overcome potential challenges and mitigate the current changes present in today’s U.S. labor and manufacturing space? Tune in to the first part of this two-part episode of “TSWF” for strategy to overcome the struggles of the rapidly changing marketplace.
To hear the impact of more trends in the trades, check out the first part of the episode, “2023 Trends in the Trades - Part 1”.
- 0:00-10:00 | The need to invest in advanced technology
- 10:00-20:00 | Industry 4.0 and the need for workplace flexibility
- 20:00-30:00 | Providing the opportunity to upskill as a tool to attract employees
- 30:00-39:00 | The increasing need for mental health care and awareness as employers
Connect with Skillwork:
Reach out to Rveal:
- Rveal’s website: rveal.media
- Rveal’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/rvealmedia/
- Rveal’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC69p14R2ccMdyUbbmdlWCEw